July 6, 2012 5:29pm
While divestment from companies that do business with Israel is now off the table for the Presbyterian Church (USA), more efforts targeting Israel’s occupation of the West Bank are expected from the pro-BDS camp.
- Could Gal Gadot become the biggest Israeli superstar ever?
- Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump reportedly failed to disclose multimillion-dollar art collection
- This brave Jewish soldier saved an American battalion during WWI
- Scuffle erupts at rally against CUNY’s hosting of BDS promoter Linda Sarsour
- Jared Kushner reportedly encouraged to step aside as FBI investigates Russia contacts
OpinionShavuot is about breaking the tablets, and putting them back together
- Jewish, Muslim Manchester mourners have been friends for 10 years
- Portland man charged with light rail murder was known white supremacist
- Palestinian hunger strikers end fast after compromise on family visits
- Lithuanian Jewish leader sorry for insulting Russian-speaking Jews
- Children saved by ‘British Schindler’ dedicate Prague memorial to their parents