August 4, 2013 6:11pm
For a 20-something author, his bubbe’s Yiddish wisdom about building a new city from an old one also applies to relationships and family.
- NYPD sees ‘huge spike’ in hate crimes post-election — Jews targeted most
- Burger King Israel introduces doughnut burger for Hanukkah
- Kirk Douglas to celebrate his 100th birthday in star-studded Beverly Hills bash
- White supremacist, neo-Nazi posters hung at Emerson College
- Netanyahu says Western Wall compromise is ‘going to take time’