August 16, 2010 11:21pm
The past decade has witnessed the emergence of a new generation of programs in which the primary focus is on those who participate, not on those who lead. And the Jewish community could use more, writes the president of the Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation.
March 12, 2010 1:00am
A multi-generational leadership effort is bringing Lithuania back to life in ways virtually no one believed possible just a few years ago, but it needs assistance, writes the president of the Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation.
January 14, 2010 7:27pm
A foundation president and the founders of a Jewish start-up write that the time has come to end the unhealthy and unproductive tendency of assuming that start-ups should focus on innovation, private foundations on the research and development of new programs, and federations on sustaining whatever good projects the other two create.
- 300 Jewish leaders sign letter rejecting ‘baseless accusations’ against Rep. Keith Ellison
- Pendant uncovered at Sobibor may have belonged to teen relative of Anne Frank
- Amazon employee fired after anti-Semitic note found in Jewish customer’s package
- Kerry reassures Netanyahu that Paris peace meeting will not lead to more UN action
- Boxing rabbi Yuri Foreman loses title bout
- ADL jumps to Rep. Lewis’ defense after Trump tweet