August 4, 2010 4:57pm
Two U.S. congressmen will create a bipartisan working group to enforce sanctions against Iran.
August 4, 2010 4:45pm
A former CEO at Hewlett Packard running for the U.S. Senate defended the company’s sales in Iran.
August 3, 2010 11:00pm
The U.S. Department of the Treasury has designated 21 new entities as being controlled by the Iranian government.
August 3, 2010 9:19pm
Newsweek was sold to a Jewish businessman and philanthropist, while a corporation comprised of Jews active in the area community has purchased the Washington Jewish Week.
August 3, 2010 7:01pm
A U.S. House of Representatives subcommittee allocated a record amount for U.S.-Israel missile defense systems.
August 2, 2010 8:23pm
The Zionist Organization of America wants the University of California to replace two members of the advisory council addressing anti-Semitism on UC campuses.
July 25, 2010 6:04pm
Ahead of midterm elections, a Democratic leader distributed talking points to fellow House Democrats stressing support for Israel by President Obama and the party.
July 25, 2010 5:46pm
U.S. Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-Ill.) called on her opponent in their congressional election to stop writing for Andrew Breitbart’s conservative website.
July 23, 2010 7:32pm
Israel urged Lebanon and the international community to stop two ships from sailing to the Gaza Strip from Lebanon.
July 23, 2010 1:49am
The Carter Center called for an end to what it called “East Jerusalem deportations” by the Israeli government.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
WatchLithuanian mayor dismantles building made from Jewish headstones
- The Brexit: Six things you need to know
- Jewish man wearing kippah beaten in Berlin
- Jewish dad takes out full-page newspaper ad seeking wife for middle-aged son
- Anti-Semitic incidents on US college campuses doubled in 2015, ADL reports
- Sarah Silverman target of anti-Semitic rant by ex-reality TV star Tila Tequila
- Donald Trump would let Israel decide on Palestinian state, says adviser
- Jewish man who sought Libertarian presidential nomination found dead
- Bernie Sanders says he will vote for Hillary Clinton
- A reflective Bernie Sanders, acknowledging Clinton as nominee, talks Trump, Larry David and what moved him to tears
- Clinton, Sanders Democratic platform drafters find common ground on Israel, Palestinians
- Ex-envoy Michael Oren to Netanyahu: Don’t agree to US defense assistance offer