September 23, 2012 2:58pm
The founding executive director of the Claims Conference remembers the start of negotiations to advance the Jewish people’s legal and moral claims against Germany — and stresses that the mission must continue for generations.
- Boxing rabbi Yuri Foreman loses title bout
- Obama: UN vote did not cause ‘major rupture’ in US-Israel relations
- Jewish Democratic activist resigns from Maryland golf club over Obama membership debate
- French foreign minister: Trump moving US Embassy to Jerusalem a ‘provocation’
- Popular neo-Nazi blogger resigns over revelation his wife is Jewish