July 9, 2012 7:55pm
Keep the status quo, at least, on reproductive choices for Israeli women, writes the director of the National Council of Jewish Women’s Israel office, as a proposal that could limit those choices gets an airing in the Knesset.
- Israel Police arrest 22 haredi Orthodox men accused of sex crimes
- Millions of Israeli children said at risk of stunted development, possibly from desalinated water
- ‘Switched at Birth’ gets an interfaith marriage dilemma just right
- Ukrainian war hero and lawmaker slurs Jews
- IfNotNow protesters dance, chant outside AIPAC conference
- 3 times AIPAC speakers weren’t so bipartisan this year