September 7, 2009 7:19pm
We listen to the voice of the shofar blast 100 times on each day of Rosh Hashanah to break through, even shatter, our spiritual obduracy. It is our annual call to responsibility.
- Meet the Jewish couple leading the Trump resistance
- Muslim campaign raises over $100,000 for vandalized Jewish cemetery
- U.S. authorities almost deport French Jewish Holocaust era scholar
- Report: Attackers saw off Jewish man’s finger, beat his brother near Paris
- Near San Francisco, Karaite Jews keep an ancient movement alive
- Brooklyn matzah bakery damaged in fire