March 9, 2011 8:09pm
The campus Israel community has been more diligent than ever in preparing for Israel Apartheid Week events and is working year-round to promote a positive agenda regarding Israel, writes the executive director of the Israel on Campus Coalition.
June 11, 2010 12:01am
The pro-Israel campus community must build relationships on their campuses to promote a positive message around Israel, and to marginalize and negate the falsehoods popularized by Israel’s detractors, the head of the Israel on Campus Coalition writes.
- Bomb threats hit at least 10 JCCs, Jewish day schools across country
- Bomb threats hit at least 8 JCCs, Jewish day schools across country
- U.S. authorities almost deport French Jewish Holocaust era scholar
- Natalie Portman will not attend Academy Awards due to pregnancy
- Dozens of headstones overturned at Philadelphia Jewish cemetery
- Jewish prankster fools ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ judges with ‘crappy’ rapping rabbi act
- US authorities almost deport French Jewish Holocaust era scholar
- ADL offers reward for information about Philadelphia Jewish cemetery vandals
- Swastika made of feces found at Rhode Island school
- Did Donald Trump and the Jews have a good week?
- Jewish women’s organization cancels Brazil exhibit after Israeli paintings stolen