March 9, 2011 8:09pm
The campus Israel community has been more diligent than ever in preparing for Israel Apartheid Week events and is working year-round to promote a positive agenda regarding Israel, writes the executive director of the Israel on Campus Coalition.
June 11, 2010 12:01am
The pro-Israel campus community must build relationships on their campuses to promote a positive message around Israel, and to marginalize and negate the falsehoods popularized by Israel’s detractors, the head of the Israel on Campus Coalition writes.
- Some 30 Jewish institutions across US targeted in second wave of bomb threats
- Orthodox rabbi’s anti-Trump prayer causes a stir
- This timeline shows Obama’s biggest Jewish moments
- Barbra Streisand, Drake and other Jewish celebs share their thoughts on Trump’s upcoming inauguration
AnalysisJared Kushner, Ivanka Trump and the halacha police
- Donald Trump, taking office, pledges to put ‘America first’
- Trump asks Obama appointee who helped craft Iran nuclear deal to stay in role
- 7 unexpected Birthright trips, from yoga to Instagrammed food
- American-Israelis to rally in Tel Aviv in solidarity with DC Women’s March
- 10 stunning Israeli artworks that can be worn as shoes
- Reform movement raises concerns about nominee for ambassador to Israel