March 9, 2011 8:09pm
The campus Israel community has been more diligent than ever in preparing for Israel Apartheid Week events and is working year-round to promote a positive agenda regarding Israel, writes the executive director of the Israel on Campus Coalition.
June 11, 2010 12:01am
The pro-Israel campus community must build relationships on their campuses to promote a positive message around Israel, and to marginalize and negate the falsehoods popularized by Israel’s detractors, the head of the Israel on Campus Coalition writes.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- How Paris public schools became no-go zones for Jews
WatchOlympic figure skater Sasha Cohen dances hora at wedding — to Bruno Mars
- Steven Hill, Orthodox Jewish actor who played ‘Law & Order’ DA, dies at 94
- In Israeli first, Orthodox Jerusalem synagogue hires female spiritual leader
- NFL player Terrell Suggs lost weight — by cutting down on gefilte fish
- The 9 best Jews to play Trump in Clinton’s debate prep
- Trump campaign opens 3rd Israeli office, near Tel Aviv
- Outside Haim Saban fundraiser for Hillary Clinton, Black Lives Matter protests for Palestinians
- Is Donald Trump’s proposal to keep out anti-Semites practical — or ethical?
- Citing their ‘core beliefs,’ 40 Orthodox clergy condemn Trump’s ‘hateful rhetoric’
- Obama administration acknowledges link between $400 million and prisoner release
- Trump adviser alleged to have boasted of removing Jews from government jobs