November 3, 2010 4:26pm
Following one of the least civil election campaigns in memory, it’s clear that the U.S. must end the knee-jerk hostility and start something new, something civil, writes the president of the Jewish Council for Public Affairs. His group’s online statement is a beginning.
June 16, 2010 11:21pm
On a trip to Vietnam, the president of The Jewish Council for Public Affairs saw the devastation wrought by Agent Orange. As a Jew, a rabbi and an American, he says we must act to find solutions to the horrors.
March 22, 2009 11:34pm
The president of the Jewish Council for Public Affairs implores Americans to help fight rising poverty, even in hard times.
- Meet the Jewish couple leading the Trump resistance
- Muslim campaign raises over $100,000 for vandalized Jewish cemetery
- U.S. authorities almost deport French Jewish Holocaust era scholar
- Report: Attackers saw off Jewish man’s finger, beat his brother near Paris
- Near San Francisco, Karaite Jews keep an ancient movement alive
- Brooklyn matzah bakery damaged in fire