November 3, 2010 4:26pm
Following one of the least civil election campaigns in memory, it’s clear that the U.S. must end the knee-jerk hostility and start something new, something civil, writes the president of the Jewish Council for Public Affairs. His group’s online statement is a beginning.
June 16, 2010 11:21pm
On a trip to Vietnam, the president of The Jewish Council for Public Affairs saw the devastation wrought by Agent Orange. As a Jew, a rabbi and an American, he says we must act to find solutions to the horrors.
March 22, 2009 11:34pm
The president of the Jewish Council for Public Affairs implores Americans to help fight rising poverty, even in hard times.
- The 5 best exotic Passover hotels
WatchThis Canadian model is a comedy sensation in Israel
- This 90-year-old German rabbi is now a movie star
- IfNotNow protesters dance, chant outside AIPAC conference
- Report: Boris Epshteyn, overseer of Trump press surrogates, leaving post
- Buy Joan Rivers’ seder plate — for only $5,000