November 3, 2010 4:26pm
Following one of the least civil election campaigns in memory, it’s clear that the U.S. must end the knee-jerk hostility and start something new, something civil, writes the president of the Jewish Council for Public Affairs. His group’s online statement is a beginning.
June 16, 2010 11:21pm
On a trip to Vietnam, the president of The Jewish Council for Public Affairs saw the devastation wrought by Agent Orange. As a Jew, a rabbi and an American, he says we must act to find solutions to the horrors.
March 22, 2009 11:34pm
The president of the Jewish Council for Public Affairs implores Americans to help fight rising poverty, even in hard times.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- What Syria’s refugees think about Israel might surprise you
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- Ben Carson blames gun control for the Holocaust
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment
- Donald Trump gets priestly blessing from Jew for Jesus