November 3, 2010 4:26pm
Following one of the least civil election campaigns in memory, it’s clear that the U.S. must end the knee-jerk hostility and start something new, something civil, writes the president of the Jewish Council for Public Affairs. His group’s online statement is a beginning.
June 16, 2010 11:21pm
On a trip to Vietnam, the president of The Jewish Council for Public Affairs saw the devastation wrought by Agent Orange. As a Jew, a rabbi and an American, he says we must act to find solutions to the horrors.
March 22, 2009 11:34pm
The president of the Jewish Council for Public Affairs implores Americans to help fight rising poverty, even in hard times.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?
- The ‘Kate Middleton effect’ on synagogue fashion
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- From ‘Amy Winehouse sound’ creators, a funky Hanukkah anthem
- CNN posts Middle East map that doesn’t show Israel
- Report: Senior Israeli officials fear PA collapse