April 5, 2012 5:56pm
Strengthening rather than cutting SNAP, the assistance program formerly known as food stamps, will fulfill the biblical mandate to help the hungry and honor the Passover tradition, write the leaders of the Jewish Council of Public Affairs and MAZON.
- This Yiddish film is a rare look into Hasidic Brooklyn life
- Soon there will only be one Judaica store left in Manhattan
- Prominent Connecticut rabbi charged with sexual assault of a former student
- Muslim worshippers stay away from Temple Mount despite removal of metal detectors, security cameras
- The summer that Judd Apatow, Seth Rogen and Jonah Hill took over mainstream comedy
- Larry David and Bernie Sanders are cousins, naturally