April 5, 2012 5:56pm
Strengthening rather than cutting SNAP, the assistance program formerly known as food stamps, will fulfill the biblical mandate to help the hungry and honor the Passover tradition, write the leaders of the Jewish Council of Public Affairs and MAZON.
- Jared and Ivanka’s rabbis don’t know who gave them permission to fly on Shabbat
- Is Meghan Markle Jewish? The internet is confused.
- Jared, Ivanka and that Friday night flight: Experts respond
WatchMark Zuckerberg just used a Hebrew prayer to inspire Harvard ’17
- Orthodox Jewish paramedic sues NY hospital over its no-skirts policy
- ‘Alt-right’ celebrates alleged body slam of Jewish reporter Ben Jacobs by GOP congressional candidate
- Estonian Jewry celebrates revival 75 years after Nazis declared it extinct
- Facebook lenient on blocking Holocaust denial, leaked documents show
- Britain joins US in opposing UN health body’s resolution singling out Israel
- Hecklers shout ‘Heil Hitler!’ during Jewish school’s Holocaust play
- There’s an Orthodox version of ‘Shark Tank’