January 26, 2010 2:38am
This Tu b’Shevat, which falls on Jan. 30, brings an awesome responsibility: Jews must act to save the very creation that we celebrate — the planet that is ours in trust, write two board members of the Coalition on the Environment and Jewish Life.
- Meet the Jewish couple leading the Trump resistance
- U.S. authorities almost deport French Jewish Holocaust era scholar
- Muslim campaign raises over $100,000 for vandalized Jewish cemetery
- Report: Attackers saw off Jewish man’s finger, beat his brother near Paris
- Oscars 2017: 7 unexpected Jewish facts
- Near San Francisco, Karaite Jews keep an ancient movement alive