January 26, 2010 2:38am
This Tu b’Shevat, which falls on Jan. 30, brings an awesome responsibility: Jews must act to save the very creation that we celebrate — the planet that is ours in trust, write two board members of the Coalition on the Environment and Jewish Life.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?
- The ‘Kate Middleton effect’ on synagogue fashion
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- From ‘Amy Winehouse sound’ creators, a funky Hanukkah anthem
- Report: Senior Israeli officials fear PA collapse
- Polish Jewish leader heads protest against new parliament