November 19, 2012 2:38pm
Just as the diamond industry has its four C’s in appraising and purchasing diamonds, the CEO of the Jewish Federation of Greater Washington offers his four C’s in appraising the Jewish community’s collective approach to its hidden jewels who are disabled.
January 22, 2012 6:07pm
With the friction in Beit Shemesh between some haredi Orthodox and others, the CEO of the Jewish Federation of Greater Washington — a community that has been partners with Beit Shemesh for many years — tells of “the other Beit Shemesh” and the need for Jewish unity to create a more harmonious city and Israel.
AnalysisJared Kushner, Ivanka Trump and the halacha police
- Orthodox rabbi’s anti-Trump prayer causes a stir
- Barbra Streisand, Drake and other Jewish celebs share their thoughts on Trump’s upcoming inauguration
- Donald Trump, taking office, pledges to put ‘America first’
- French far-right leader Marine Le Pen ahead in presidential poll
- All the Jewish stuff happening around the Women’s March
- Swedish Jews boycott Holocaust memorial co-organized by nationalist party
- Netanyahu, Trump to hold phone conversation Sunday
- Trump appointees’ statements could signal he won’t scrap Iran deal
- 7 unexpected Birthright trips, from yoga to Instagrammed food
- White House: Trump administration in ‘beginning stages’ of discussing embassy move