November 19, 2012 2:38pm
Just as the diamond industry has its four C’s in appraising and purchasing diamonds, the CEO of the Jewish Federation of Greater Washington offers his four C’s in appraising the Jewish community’s collective approach to its hidden jewels who are disabled.
January 22, 2012 6:07pm
With the friction in Beit Shemesh between some haredi Orthodox and others, the CEO of the Jewish Federation of Greater Washington — a community that has been partners with Beit Shemesh for many years — tells of “the other Beit Shemesh” and the need for Jewish unity to create a more harmonious city and Israel.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Lone soldiers from North America attend Thanksgiving dinner in Tel Aviv
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- NYC to fund security guards for Jewish schools
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter