November 19, 2012 2:38pm
Just as the diamond industry has its four C’s in appraising and purchasing diamonds, the CEO of the Jewish Federation of Greater Washington offers his four C’s in appraising the Jewish community’s collective approach to its hidden jewels who are disabled.
January 22, 2012 6:07pm
With the friction in Beit Shemesh between some haredi Orthodox and others, the CEO of the Jewish Federation of Greater Washington — a community that has been partners with Beit Shemesh for many years — tells of “the other Beit Shemesh” and the need for Jewish unity to create a more harmonious city and Israel.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- James Franco has bar mitzvah at 37
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment
- Palestinian teen in Jerusalem stabs Jewish man, he shoots her
- Donald Trump gets priestly blessing from Jew for Jesus