September 7, 2009 7:04pm
Just as we manage our economic lives, soberly evaluating the realities and planning for the future, we also need to manage our spiritual lives, Rabbi Steven Schwarzman writes.
- Bomb threats called in to at least 10 JCCs in fourth round of harassment
- Jewish governor of Missouri, Muslim activists pitching in to repair vandalized Jewish cemetery
- After much prodding, Trump condemns anti-Semitism
- JCC bomb threats ‘unacceptable,’ White House tells NBC News
- Muslim civil rights group offers $5,000 reward for information on JCC bomb threats