September 7, 2009 7:04pm
Just as we manage our economic lives, soberly evaluating the realities and planning for the future, we also need to manage our spiritual lives, Rabbi Steven Schwarzman writes.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?
- The ‘Kate Middleton effect’ on synagogue fashion
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- From ‘Amy Winehouse sound’ creators, a funky Hanukkah anthem
- CNN posts Middle East map that doesn’t show Israel
- Report: Senior Israeli officials fear PA collapse