May 3, 2015 6:30am
Leaders of the House Foreign Affairs Committee sent a letter to President Obama concerning the proposed delivery of the S-3000 surface-to-air system.
May 1, 2015 10:18am
Committee green-lights funds for anti-missile systems and authorization to study repelling attacks through tunnels.
April 28, 2015 2:56pm
Cardin visited the kosher market in Paris where four hostages were murdered and went to Copenhagen, where a volunteer security guard was shot at the central synagogue there.
April 21, 2015 4:53pm
The joint U.S.-Israel midrange missile defense system supplements Iron Dome, which protects against short-range rocket attacks.
April 14, 2015 1:29pm
The contest, under the supervision of Iran’s supreme leader, invites contributors to create cartoons questioning the historical truth of the Holocaust.
April 1, 2015 11:48am
The lawmakers wrote to Obama that they were concerned with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s pre-election comments “dismissing the possibility of a two-state solution.”
March 31, 2015 12:29pm
The senators said in a letter to the president that they are against efforts to let the United Nations and other international bodies impose the terms of a two-state solution.
March 25, 2015 4:08pm
Reps. Peter Roskam (R-Ill.) and Grace Meng (D-N.Y.) requested a total of nearly $500 million for Iron Dome, David’s Sling and Arrow.
March 25, 2015 4:02pm
The United States-Israel Energy Cooperation Program, which began in 2006, deals with energy security and independence, and leverages small grants for private sector innovation.
March 24, 2015 3:35pm
The bipartisan letter was signed by 367 lawmakers, or 85 percent of the House of Representatives.
- 8 liberal Jewish groups to skip Conference of Presidents party at Trump’s DC hotel
- Woman arrested for alleged death threats to parent of Jewish Sandy Hook massacre victim
- Israel’s Chief Rabbinate promises standards for conversion rabbis and to count Ivanka Trump as Jewish
- Size matters: How a ‘largest menorah’ tiff landed two rabbis in Jewish court
- Jewish, progressive groups bring Congress 1M signatures opposing Trump’s Bannon appointment
- Shmuley Boteach tweets photo with Bannon, gets into one-sided feud with ‘Ellen’ producer
- White supremacist, neo-Nazi posters hung at Emerson College
- Trump set to name top Jewish Goldman Sachs official to economic post
- This Jewish woman’s research may save millions of lives
- Amy Schumer says she’s a ‘great choice’ to portray Barbie, slams critics
- Why I light my menorah in the window — and you should, too