May 29, 2014 2:52pm
The House adopted legislation that makes the desecration of cemeteries around the world a violation of religious freedom.
April 29, 2014 3:51pm
A New York City Council resolution calls on the State Legislature to bar companies that profited from the Holocaust and never compensated their victims from working in the state.
April 9, 2014 4:06pm
Congress members, White House delegates and representatives of Jewish social service agencies spoke out against hunger at the National Hunger Seder in Washington, D.C.
April 8, 2014 4:32pm
Maryland lawmakers included language in the new state budget condemning academic boycotts of Israel but scrapped any penalties that were included in a bill under consideration.
April 2, 2014 6:28am
Dozens of Congress members have signed on to a bipartisan letter calling for the creation of a fund to aid needy Holocaust survivors.
April 2, 2014 6:24am
State legislatures are making it more difficult for Holocaust survivors to receive money with their efforts to force a French rail company to pay reparations, U.S. envoy Stuart Eizenstat said.
March 12, 2014 4:41pm
The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington D.C. received a $10 million grant from the Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel Foundation.
March 10, 2014 2:20pm
Leo Bretholz, who had escaped from a train transporting him to a Nazi death camp, died the weekend before he was to testify on behalf of a Maryland bill making railroad firms accountable for their actions during the Holocaust.
March 9, 2014 6:25am
Two national Jewish organizations are opposing a Maryland bill that would financially penalize colleges involved in an academic boycott of another country.
February 23, 2014 6:24am
The French government is negotiating with the State Department over reparations to Holocaust survivors who were deported to Nazi death camps in trains owned by France.
- Famed Israeli singer dies after rescuing his niece from drowning
- Jared Kushner answers some Russia questions, but misses these big ones
- BDS activists prevented from boarding flight to Israel
- Terror attack that killed 3 incited by ‘wild hatred,’ Netanyahu says
OpinionThe US anti-BDS bill may be bad, but not as bad as some critics say
- ‘Wonder Woman II’ in the works, Warner Bros. announces
- Pope Francis appeals for ‘moderation and dialogue’ over Temple Mount violence
- Clashes between Muslim worshippers, Israel security officials continue over Temple Mount metal detectors
- Second anti-Israel protest staged outside Istanbul synagogue
- White House to Iran: Return missing CIA consultant Robert Levinson and other ‘unjustly imprisoned Americans’