March 28, 2013 4:34pm
A new alliance between Jewish leaders and domestic gas and oil companies to promote energy independence does not represent the Jewish community. Instead, the authors argue, we should be promoting the reduction of all fossil fuels to improve energy security, reduce greenhouse gases and help Israel in the long run.
- Boxing rabbi Yuri Foreman loses title bout
- Obama: UN vote did not cause ‘major rupture’ in US-Israel relations
- Jewish Democratic activist resigns from Maryland golf club over Obama membership debate
- French foreign minister: Trump moving US Embassy to Jerusalem a ‘provocation’
- Popular neo-Nazi blogger resigns over revelation his wife is Jewish