December 21, 2010 1:37am
The willingness to open a conversation about the sweeping postponement of marriage and childbearing by young American Jews is a risk worth taking, writes Brandeis professor and author Sylvia Barack Fishman.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?
- The ‘Kate Middleton effect’ on synagogue fashion
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- From ‘Amy Winehouse sound’ creators, a funky Hanukkah anthem
- Polish Jewish leader heads protest against new parliament
- Report: Senior Israeli officials fear PA collapse