April 15, 2011 11:20pm
For Prague’s Karel Goldmann, it’s often a tough balance between being an advocate for Muslim-Jewish ties and synagogue leader. Even in his progressive congregation, Goldmann’s is a lonely voice.
June 8, 2009 8:35pm
The new documentary film fails to address the contradictions inherent in French Jewish life, writes Symi Rom-Rymer.
- Saban says Keith Ellison’s DNC win would bring ‘disaster’ to relationship between Jews and Dems
- Amar’e Stoudemire’s son, barred from Israeli youth basketball, invited to try baseball
- Jenna Jameson fires back at David Duke claim that Jews dominate porn
- ‘Alt-right’ leader Richard Spencer: ‘Heil Trump’ at supremacist event was fun, exuberance
- Brooklyn mother who lost 7 children in house fire plans to build family center on site
- Foundation of Jared Kushner’s parents donated tens of thousands of dollars to West Bank groups
- Swiss court overturns hate-incitement conviction for Jewish musician’s Facebook remarks
- Christian-funded philanthropy claims a fifth of Jewish immigration in ’16, irking main aliyah body
- ‘Birthright for moms’ resonates with world’s small Jewish communities
- Shimon Peres’ son, granddaughter to light Hanukkah candles at White House
- Israel summons Ecuadorean diplomat over UN envoy’s remarks equating Zionism with Nazism