April 15, 2011 11:20pm
For Prague’s Karel Goldmann, it’s often a tough balance between being an advocate for Muslim-Jewish ties and synagogue leader. Even in his progressive congregation, Goldmann’s is a lonely voice.
June 8, 2009 8:35pm
The new documentary film fails to address the contradictions inherent in French Jewish life, writes Symi Rom-Rymer.
- University of Maryland professor says she was fired for being pro-Israel
- As Hurricane Maria hits Puerto Rico, synagogues cancel Rosh Hashanah services
- Iran’s president says security for Israel is ‘not possible,’ pleads for nuclear deal
- Rabbi to lead NYC’s annual Muslim Day Parade
- Israel to send search-and-rescue team to Mexico in wake of severe earthquake
- Hummus unites Jews and Muslims in Argentina