is JTA's editorial assistant. She was a Fulbright scholar in Ukraine. Her poetry and nonfiction writing have been published in Tuesday Magazine, the Gamut, The Birch, Tablet, The Starry Night Review and elsewhere. Follow her on Twitter at @chick_in_kiev.
January 6, 2014 3:50pm
Jonathan Sarna, a professor of American Jewish history at Brandeis University, was elected president of the Association for Jewish Studies at its annual meeting.
January 2, 2014 5:02pm
Shia LaBoeuf has a strange way of expressing his feelings.
January 2, 2014 11:29am
Our favorite celebrities share New Year’s greetings and resolutions.
December 31, 2013 11:08am
Leonardo DiCaprio responds to critics of his Jordan Belfort biopic.
December 30, 2013 4:11pm
Brooklyn Torah Animal World, a museum of Biblical animals, is set to relocate its collection to the Catskills.
December 30, 2013 10:38am
Supermodel Gal Gadot responds to critics who say she’s insufficiently endowed to play the iconic superhero.
December 26, 2013 4:26pm
The nasally voiced TV star is joining the cast of “Rogers and Hammerstein’s Cinderella.”
December 26, 2013 11:17am
Mel Brooks gets real about Jewish humor.
December 24, 2013 11:53am
The playwright has signed a contract to develop a seven-hour series based on the Christian concept of the seven deadly sins.
December 23, 2013 3:11pm
The comic actor reminisces about a teen trip.
- Israeli-American teen arrested in Israel for over 100 JCC bomb threats
- President Trump expecting ninth grandchild, from son Eric and his wife, Lara
- Preparing for Passover in Ukraine’s last shtetl
- Is Eric Trump’s wife Lara Jewish?
- Rasmea Odeh, Palestinian woman imprisoned in Israel for terror attack, takes US plea deal
- Jessica Biel discovers that she’s a little bit Jewish
- AIPAC 2017 preview: Seeking a bipartisan spirit in an extremely polarized capital
- Barry Shrage, longtime CEO of Boston Jewish federation, announces retirement
- New campaign aims to help fund efforts to solve murder of Jewish DNC staffer
- In second week of U.S.-Israel talks, Trump ‘concerns’ on settlements remain
- Jewish groups quarrel over memorial service at pro-BDS group’s conference