August 3, 2006 9:00am
A new café in Manhattan, the first international venture for the popular Aroma chain, offers a taste of Israel in New York — but just a taste.
July 10, 2006 9:00am
An archive of “Katrina’s Jewish Voices,” set for release later this month, seeks to weave the the Jewish experience of last August’s terrible storm into the larger picture.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Op-Ed: Faigy Mayer’s suicide is a Jewish tragedy, not just an Orthodox one
- Why is a thriving Boston-area synagogue spending $15 million – to downsize?
- ‘Miracle’ babies born in Israel to identical twin parents
- 6 marchers stabbed at Jerusalem gay pride parade
- The Israeli razor ad that will make you cry
- Jon Stewart looks back at his Jewish moments