December 24, 2013 4:02pm
Broadway legend Theodore Bikel calls on Israel to halt a policy that threatens to displace thousands of Bedouin and ensure development of the Negev region to benefit all its residents.
- Romania’s Parliament passes law providing more money for Holocaust survivors
- White House uses ‘Jerusalem, Israel’ in live feed of Trump visit
- Ivanka Trump’s rabbi says permission to travel on Shabbat didn’t come from him
- Netanyahu angrily orders ministers to attend Trump arrival ceremony
- Books stolen from Polish Jewish communities during WWII donated to foundation