July 3, 2009 4:42pm
A Budapest appeals court disbanded the Hungarian Guard, the private army of the neo-Nazi Jobbik political party.
July 1, 2009 3:58pm
Hungary’s lawmakers rejected constitutional amendments to make Holocaust denial a punishable offense.
June 16, 2009 5:03pm
Vandals used pigs’ feet to desecrate a Holocaust memorial in Budapest.
June 14, 2009 5:56pm
A Hungarian law enforcement officers’ trade union has announced a wide-ranging collaboration accord with a far-right political party.
June 9, 2009 1:23am
The strong showing by a far-right Hungarian party in EU parliamentary elections has sent shock waves through Europe’s fourth-largest Jewish community.
- Jewish journalist sticks up for Trump after being called a ‘liar’
- ‘Holocaust tourism’ laid bare in eye-opening documentary
- Chuck Todd and others ask: Why won’t President Trump denounce anti-Semitism?
- Dutch Muslim who preached ‘harmony’ unmasked as ‘rabid anti-Semite’
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Reform movement opposes David Friedman as US envoy to Israel