December 30, 2015 5:42pm
January 1, the eighth day after Christmas, marks the day Jesus would have been circumcised. Which helps explain the Christian relic of the Holy Foreskin. But what about the Holy Umbilical Cord?
March 20, 2015 11:07am
Obscene images mocking Jews and Judaism have been displayed throughout Europe since the early Middle Ages.
April 7, 2014 5:13pm
Jean-Claude Neymann runs the company started by his great-great-grandfather and now sells unleavened comestibles as far afield as China.
- Three Italian brothers try to find the cave they lived in during the Holocaust
- Israeli terror victims named; Abbas calls for Palestinian ‘victory’
- Secular young Jews come here for drinks, socializing — and Torah learning
- Sean Spicer resigns: The press secretary’s most memorable Jewish moments
- Chechnya’s Jewish community doesn’t exist — but it’s angry at Israel
- Shuttered Bronx synagogue becomes a dumping ground
- Sephardi heritage center honors Spanish politician who said Israel massacres children
- Pope Francis appeals for ‘moderation and dialogue’ over Temple Mount violence
- HIAS ‘glad’ Supreme Court upholds decision to add grandparents, grandchildren to family defintion
- Thousands attend funeral of three members of one family killed in Palestinian stabbing attack
- Clashes between Muslim worshippers, Israel security officials continue over Temple Mount metal detectors