December 30, 2015 5:42pm
January 1, the eighth day after Christmas, marks the day Jesus would have been circumcised. Which helps explain the Christian relic of the Holy Foreskin. But what about the Holy Umbilical Cord?
March 20, 2015 11:07am
Obscene images mocking Jews and Judaism have been displayed throughout Europe since the early Middle Ages.
April 7, 2014 5:13pm
Jean-Claude Neymann runs the company started by his great-great-grandfather and now sells unleavened comestibles as far afield as China.
- Jewish suspects among 41 charged in gas meter scam in Brooklyn
- 300 Jewish leaders sign letter rejecting ‘baseless accusations’ against Rep. Keith Ellison
OpinionBomb threats won’t derail the vital activity of JCCs
- Pendant uncovered at Sobibor may have belonged to teen relative of Anne Frank
- Israel bombed military airport near Damascus, Syrian officials say
- Report: Abbas met with US businessmen to establish back channel to Trump