December 30, 2015 5:42pm
January 1, the eighth day after Christmas, marks the day Jesus would have been circumcised. Which helps explain the Christian relic of the Holy Foreskin. But what about the Holy Umbilical Cord?
March 20, 2015 11:07am
Obscene images mocking Jews and Judaism have been displayed throughout Europe since the early Middle Ages.
April 7, 2014 5:13pm
Jean-Claude Neymann runs the company started by his great-great-grandfather and now sells unleavened comestibles as far afield as China.
- Famed Israeli singer dies after rescuing his niece from drowning
- Jared Kushner answers some Russia questions, but misses these big ones
- Terror attack that killed 3 incited by ‘wild hatred,’ Netanyahu says
- Pope Beatifies Controversial Wartime Croatian Archbishop
- BDS activists prevented from boarding flight to Israel
- Israeli Embassy guard in Jordan kills assailant, bystander after being stabbed with screwdriver
- ‘Wonder Woman II’ in the works, Warner Bros. announces
- Pope Francis appeals for ‘moderation and dialogue’ over Temple Mount violence
- Clashes between Muslim worshippers, Israel security officials continue over Temple Mount metal detectors
- Second anti-Israel protest staged outside Istanbul synagogue
- Netanyahu does ‘not have a plan for peace,’ Gillibrand says