January 19, 2010 7:43pm
Rabbi Tzvi Hersh Weinreb of the Orthodox Union writes that the Jewish tradition teaches that we are required to do three things in the face of tragedy: See! Feel! Act!
- Popular neo-Nazi blogger resigns over revelation his wife is Jewish
- 300 Jewish leaders sign letter rejecting ‘baseless accusations’ against Rep. Keith Ellison
- Facing inauguration and women’s march, DC synagogues split on entering the fray
- Fordham denies students permission to form pro-Palestinian group
- Slovak lawmaker probed for opposing national honors for Jews