May 15, 2011 1:02pm
In the wake of disturbances on Israel’s borders that have resulted in as many as 14 deaths, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in a national address that he has ordered his military to stop the infiltration and defend the country’s sovereignty.
March 23, 2011 7:30pm
The sudden escalation in attacks raises fresh questions about the sustainability of the calm that has prevailed between Israel and militant Palestinians since the end of the Gaza war in January 2009.
- Some 30 Jewish institutions across US targeted in second wave of bomb threats
- Popular neo-Nazi blogger resigns over revelation his wife is Jewish
- At the US Holocaust Memorial Museum, a virtual encounter with a Syrian refugee
- Obama: UN vote did not cause ‘major rupture’ in US-Israel relations
- Mexican Jews launch 24-hour hotline to tackle life-threatening situations