May 15, 2011 1:02pm
In the wake of disturbances on Israel’s borders that have resulted in as many as 14 deaths, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in a national address that he has ordered his military to stop the infiltration and defend the country’s sovereignty.
March 23, 2011 7:30pm
The sudden escalation in attacks raises fresh questions about the sustainability of the calm that has prevailed between Israel and militant Palestinians since the end of the Gaza war in January 2009.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Actor James Franco has bar mitzvah
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews