August 21, 2009 3:55pm
Ukraine’s secret service detained the chairman of that country’s Orthodox Union chapter on charges of embezzling community money.
August 21, 2009 1:32am
A monument to Nazi victims was erected in Ukraine’s Zhytomyr region.
August 20, 2009 3:04pm
The Lugansk Jewish community launched a Russian-language Web site for Jewish women.
August 19, 2009 11:30pm
A Ukrainian chief rabbi has called for barring a controversial mayor from traveling to certain countries.
August 16, 2009 4:11pm
Prosecutors charged a Ukrainian mayor with inciting ethnic hatred after complaints were filed by Jewish groups.
August 16, 2009 1:35am
Two Jewish relief groups joined to train Jewish women in Moldova to navigate the workplace.
August 10, 2009 5:55pm
Ukrainian Jewish leaders want charges pressed against the mayor of a major Ukrainian city for assault and making anti-Semitic statements.
August 10, 2009 4:02pm
Kiev police seized and destroyed an SS uniform being offered for sale in a Ukrainian market.
August 7, 2009 7:56pm
Israel’s ambassador to Ukraine met with Ukraine’s deputy foreign minister and discussed possible visits by Israeli leaders.
August 5, 2009 10:51pm
Odessa Jewish community leaders are seeking the suspension of Ukrainian publications and Web sites that incite interethnic hatred.
OpinionWe have seen the future, and it looks Orthodox
- That time Rachel McAdams tried to go undercover as an Orthodox Jew
- How Houston’s synagogues are handling the High Holidays after Harvey
- ‘Hot cop’ from Hurricane Irma selfie suspended over anti-Semitic Facebook posts
- US campuses are becoming more Israel friendly
- Marc Zuckerberg posts photo giving century-old kiddush cup to daughter
- 2017 Emmy Awards: On a historic night for diversity, ‘SNL’ quietly wins big
- In Belarus, some Jews don’t mind a dictator
WatchWatch Trump’s High Holidays greeting
OpinionYom Kippur is a reminder of the awesome, and awful, power of words
- Outreach services for Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur expected to reach 70,000 Israelis