July 14, 2009 10:11pm
Ukrainian Jewish leaders and representatives of other religious organizations praised progress in the state’s communication with them.
July 14, 2009 4:35pm
Holocaust victims in Sevastopol were remembered in a ceremony in the Ukrainian city.
June 23, 2009 10:41pm
The Odessa Holocaust Museum was dedicated in a special ceremony.
June 21, 2009 6:08pm
Israel’s Tourism Ministry is closing its office in Kiev and reconsidering allowing Ukrainian citizens to visit without a visa.
June 16, 2009 7:01pm
A traveling exhibition on Ukrainian Jewish history and culture opened in Kiev.
June 15, 2009 7:22pm
A Jewish group in Ukraine is objecting to a criminal case brought over the “Great Famine” committed in the 1930s.
June 14, 2009 5:44pm
Unidentified vandals threw seven cans of brown paint at the walls and windows of a synagogue in a central Ukrainian town.
June 11, 2009 10:37pm
Three of Ukraine’s four billionaires are Jewish, according to the Ukrainian Korrespondent magazine’s annual list.
June 11, 2009 4:23pm
A newly appointed Ukrainian minister vowed to stop xenophobia and interethnic hatred in his country, and to protect the rights of Jews there.
June 7, 2009 4:53pm
A Jewish charity center was vandalized in Ukraine.
- Some 30 Jewish institutions across US targeted in second wave of bomb threats
- Orthodox rabbi’s anti-Trump prayer causes a stir
- This timeline shows Obama’s biggest Jewish moments
- Barbra Streisand, Drake and other Jewish celebs share their thoughts on Trump’s upcoming inauguration
- French far-right leader Marine Le Pen ahead in presidential poll
AnalysisJared Kushner, Ivanka Trump and the halacha police
- Trump asks Obama appointee who helped craft Iran nuclear deal to stay in role
- Jewish groups plan pro-, anti-Trump Shabbat activities in Washington
- Trump: If Jared Kushner can’t broker Middle East peace, nobody can
- Male circumcision helps prevent all HIV variants, researchers find
- Swedish Jews boycott Holocaust memorial co-organized by nationalist party