June 3, 2009 6:39pm
Prominent Ukrainian Jewish philanthropist and businessman Victor Pinchuk was honored by the city of Kiev.
June 1, 2009 10:16pm
Teams of Ukrainian youth visited Jewish burial grounds in the Kiev and Odessa regions as a part of a project to survey hundreds of Jewish burial sites in Ukraine.
May 31, 2009 4:48pm
Ukrainian Jewish youth gathered in Crimea for a self-identification program.
May 31, 2009 4:39pm
The president of Ukraine cited several Jews for their achievements in professional activities.
May 28, 2009 7:03pm
A memorial to victims of the Holocaust and repression was unveiled in a Ukraine village.
May 27, 2009 10:26pm
The Jewish Council of Ukraine presented two unique books to the Ukrainian Parliament Library in Kiev.
May 25, 2009 6:20pm
A right-wing nationalist Ukrainian party nominated its leader, who has made public anti-Semitic and xenophobic statements, to run for president.
May 24, 2009 7:18pm
A new book documents the history of Jewish collective farms in the Crimea region of Ukraine.
May 17, 2009 4:28pm
A new Jewish community center was dedicated in a central Ukrainian industrial town.
May 14, 2009 3:24pm
A political party in Ukraine accused Israel’s ambassador there of insulting the country on a TV talk show.
- French Jews are worried about Le Pen. Now another presidential candidate scares them, too.
- From a ‘La La Land’ lyricist and other Broadway talent, a political Passover ‘musical’
- How an Israeli model became a Melania Trump impersonator
WatchAlbert Einstein was a sex magnet? 4 surprising facts about the Jewish genius
- Zara removes skirt with image resembling Pepe the Frog from shelves
- Citing anti-Semitism, Democratic lawmakers urge Trump to fire aide Sebastian Gorka
- US charges teen arrested in Israel for JCC bomb threats
- French Jewish leader: Our country’s democracy is in ‘real danger’
- Trump’s Middle East policy is ‘welcome change,’ Netanyahu tells visiting US defense secretary
- Brazilian Jews to teach about Holocaust at school that hung swastika flags in classroom
- Hungary’s controversial $22 million Holocaust museum enters 3rd year of disuse