June 3, 2009 6:39pm
Prominent Ukrainian Jewish philanthropist and businessman Victor Pinchuk was honored by the city of Kiev.
June 1, 2009 10:16pm
Teams of Ukrainian youth visited Jewish burial grounds in the Kiev and Odessa regions as a part of a project to survey hundreds of Jewish burial sites in Ukraine.
May 31, 2009 4:48pm
Ukrainian Jewish youth gathered in Crimea for a self-identification program.
May 31, 2009 4:39pm
The president of Ukraine cited several Jews for their achievements in professional activities.
May 28, 2009 7:03pm
A memorial to victims of the Holocaust and repression was unveiled in a Ukraine village.
May 27, 2009 10:26pm
The Jewish Council of Ukraine presented two unique books to the Ukrainian Parliament Library in Kiev.
May 25, 2009 6:20pm
A right-wing nationalist Ukrainian party nominated its leader, who has made public anti-Semitic and xenophobic statements, to run for president.
May 24, 2009 7:18pm
A new book documents the history of Jewish collective farms in the Crimea region of Ukraine.
May 17, 2009 4:28pm
A new Jewish community center was dedicated in a central Ukrainian industrial town.
May 14, 2009 3:24pm
A political party in Ukraine accused Israel’s ambassador there of insulting the country on a TV talk show.
OpinionWe have seen the future, and it looks Orthodox
- That time Rachel McAdams tried to go undercover as an Orthodox Jew
- How Houston’s synagogues are handling the High Holidays after Harvey
- US campuses are becoming more Israel friendly
SponsoredA ‘US president’ and 4 other celebrities you didn’t know went to Brandeis
- Worried about Jewish pluralism in Israel? So are Israelis.
AnalysisWhy Trump’s UN speech thrilled Netanyahu — for the moment, anyway
- Charleston murderer Dylann Roof can’t fire his Jewish and Indian attorneys, court rules
- Charleston church shooter Dylann Roof asks to fire Jewish, Indian attorneys
- In Belarus, some Jews don’t mind a dictator
OpinionYom Kippur is a reminder of the awesome, and awful, power of words