May 11, 2009 4:55pm
An international conference to discuss the challenges in the fight against racism and intolerance was held in Kiev.
May 7, 2009 5:16pm
A suburban Baltimore JCC may open on Shabbat afternoons for the first time, pending a vote of the full board of trustees.
May 7, 2009 4:22pm
Israeli and Ukrainian delegations met in Kiev to discuss developing ties between the countries and the Middle East situation.
April 28, 2009 5:42pm
A Jewish Ukrainian lawmaker urged President Victor Yuschenko to pay attention to the rapid growth of fascism in Ukrainian society.
April 27, 2009 6:56pm
A Jewish Ukrainian journalist received a national honor.
April 19, 2009 7:32pm
A Holocaust monument was vandalized in southern Ukraine.
April 19, 2009 7:08pm
Jewish and Muslim leaders in Ukraine agreed to hold an interfaith conference later this year.
April 6, 2009 4:10pm
The state archive of Ukraine’s Zhytomyr region returned historic damaged Torah scrolls to the local Jewish community two years after confiscating them.
April 2, 2009 4:50pm
Jewish pilgrims stopped for speeding in a Ukrainian town say they were beaten by police.
March 31, 2009 11:05pm
Ukrainian Jewish community leaders and Jews in the arts received state honors.
OpinionWe have seen the future, and it looks Orthodox
- That time Rachel McAdams tried to go undercover as an Orthodox Jew
- How Houston’s synagogues are handling the High Holidays after Harvey
- ‘Hot cop’ from Hurricane Irma selfie suspended over anti-Semitic Facebook posts
- US campuses are becoming more Israel friendly
- Marc Zuckerberg posts photo giving century-old kiddush cup to daughter
- Iran’s supreme leader warns world powers against pressuring his country
- Netanyahu says non-Orthodox Jews used Western Wall deal to gain recognition
- Leonard Cohen memorial concert in Montreal to feature Sting, Elvis Costello
- Chabad leaders call for reporting child abuse to secular authorities
- St. Louis synagogue opens doors to protesters against police shooting