March 30, 2009 4:26pm
Ukraine returned more Torah scrolls to local Jewish communities.
March 26, 2009 11:31pm
Israel’s ambassador to Ukraine recognized six families as Righteous Among the Nations.
March 26, 2009 11:20pm
The state archive of Ukraine’s Nikolayev region returned a Torah scroll to the local Jewish community.
March 26, 2009 5:05pm
The Ukrainian Parliament’s human rights commissioner called on mayors and deputies throughout Ukraine to act against racial violence.
March 23, 2009 2:57pm
Ukraine returned 14 old Torah fragments to the Jewish community of Lvov.
March 22, 2009 5:41pm
A center for Jewish studies opened in a northwestern Ukrainian city.
March 20, 2009 1:12am
Israel’s Ambassador to Kiev warned that the current financial crisis could lead to an increase of violence against Jews.
March 16, 2009 5:42pm
A plaque to mark the home of the last Lubavitcher rebbe’s father was dedicated in the Ukrainian city of Dnepropetrovsk.
March 16, 2009 12:40am
Activists in Kiev posted anti-racism advertising on 100 street lights in the Ukrainian capital.
March 15, 2009 4:48pm
Ukraine’s parliament speaker said he is concerned about the threat of neo-Nazism in Ukraine
- Famed Israeli singer dies after rescuing his niece from drowning
- This Yiddish film is a rare look into Hasidic Brooklyn life
- Jared Kushner answers some Russia questions, but misses these big ones
- BDS activists prevented from boarding flight to Israel
- This Jewish player won the World Series of Poker’s $8.15 million with a pair of 2’s
- Muslim worshippers stay away from Temple Mount despite removal of metal detectors, security cameras
OpinionThe US anti-BDS bill may be bad, but not as bad as some critics say
- Second anti-Israel protest staged outside Istanbul synagogue
- White House hails Israel’s dismantling of Temple Mount metal detectors
- White House to Iran: Return missing CIA consultant Robert Levinson and other ‘unjustly imprisoned Americans’
- Arab-Israeli man stabbed by Palestinian assailant