March 12, 2009 4:45pm
Three of the four billionaires from Ukraine are Jewish, according to the Forbes magazine annual billionaires list.
March 9, 2009 6:24pm
The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews provided humanitarian aid to Jews in a central Ukrainian town.
March 6, 2009 3:31am
Ukrainian Jews welcomed a bill that would apply more stringent punishments to hate crimes.
March 3, 2009 8:09pm
Ukraine has established a cultural prize in honor of famed Yiddish writer Sholem Aleichem.
March 1, 2009 8:10pm
A museum dedicated to Sholom Aleichem and Yiddish culture is opening in Kiev.
February 26, 2009 4:18pm
Unidentified vandals damaged a monument erected in southern Ukraine in honor of the late Lubavitcher rebbe.
February 23, 2009 6:56pm
Jewish leaders called on Ukrainian authorities to press charges against a politician for inciting ethnic hatred.
February 22, 2009 5:40pm
A panel of education experts recognized the Odessa ORT School for its excellence.
February 20, 2009 2:24am
Ukraine’s president pledged to protect his country’s Jews as well as other ethnic minorities.
February 19, 2009 6:47pm
Ukrainian Jewish leaders say they will appeal a decision by the country’s Secret Service not to classify the attempt to blow up a synagogue as a terrorist act.
WatchMark Zuckerberg just used a Hebrew prayer to inspire Harvard ’17
- Jared, Ivanka and that Friday night flight: Experts respond
- ‘Alt-right’ celebrates alleged body slam of Jewish reporter Ben Jacobs by GOP congressional candidate
- GOP House candidate charged with body slamming Jewish reporter
- There’s an Orthodox version of ‘Shark Tank’
- Sheldon Adelson questioned by police in Netanyahu corruption investigation
- Jewish, Muslim Manchester mourners have been friends for 10 years
- Kushner reportedly encouraged to step aside as FBI investigates Russia contacts
- Hungarian state TV airs Iranian leader calling George Soros ‘evil Zionist-American’
- Palestinian hunger strikers end fast after compromise on family visits
- Estonian Jewry celebrates revival 75 years after Nazis declared it extinct