February 23, 2015 1:12pm
During Jewish Disability Awareness Month, Jews should come together in support of disability rights not just in their community but nationwide, write a Religious Action Center rabbi and a Jewish Federations of North America official.
February 13, 2013 2:00pm
A Jewish Federations of North America official urges the Jewish community to speak up for the Community First Choice option in Medicaid and the Achieving a Better Life Experience Act.
January 25, 2011 7:39pm
There are no quick fixes for America’s economic woes, William Daroff of The Jewish Federations of North America acknowledges, but he offers a few solutions to help some people cope.
Opinion11 former White House Jewish liaisons: Trump doesn’t understand anti-Semitism
First PersonI talked to the ‘anti-Semitic’ Swiss hotel owner. It’s more complicated than you think.
- New York’s Orthodox Jews are expanding into these towns, and some residents aren’t happy
- Following terrorist attack, Barcelona’s chief rabbi says his community is doomed
- HuffPost Bannon headline ‘Goy, bye!’ creates backlash
- Charlottesville says it provided protection to synagogue, refuting initial account
- Barcelona BDS chapter says Europe is ‘responsible’ for terror attack
- Teens who twisted menorah into a swastika sentenced to meet with Holocaust survivor
- Michigan man sentenced to probation for threatening to kill children and Jews
- Russian Jews slam Moscow’s exclusion from Holocaust memorial project in Poland
- Jewish senator calls on Jewish Trump Cabinet members to resign