February 23, 2015 1:12pm
During Jewish Disability Awareness Month, Jews should come together in support of disability rights not just in their community but nationwide, write a Religious Action Center rabbi and a Jewish Federations of North America official.
February 13, 2013 2:00pm
A Jewish Federations of North America official urges the Jewish community to speak up for the Community First Choice option in Medicaid and the Achieving a Better Life Experience Act.
January 25, 2011 7:39pm
There are no quick fixes for America’s economic woes, William Daroff of The Jewish Federations of North America acknowledges, but he offers a few solutions to help some people cope.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- James Franco has bar mitzvah at 37
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment
- Donald Trump gets priestly blessing from Jew for Jesus
- Palestinian teen in Jerusalem stabs Jewish man, he shoots her