February 23, 2015 1:12pm
During Jewish Disability Awareness Month, Jews should come together in support of disability rights not just in their community but nationwide, write a Religious Action Center rabbi and a Jewish Federations of North America official.
February 13, 2013 2:00pm
A Jewish Federations of North America official urges the Jewish community to speak up for the Community First Choice option in Medicaid and the Achieving a Better Life Experience Act.
January 25, 2011 7:39pm
There are no quick fixes for America’s economic woes, William Daroff of The Jewish Federations of North America acknowledges, but he offers a few solutions to help some people cope.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Lone soldiers from North America attend Thanksgiving dinner in Tel Aviv
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- CNN posts Middle East map that doesn’t show Israel