February 23, 2015 1:12pm
During Jewish Disability Awareness Month, Jews should come together in support of disability rights not just in their community but nationwide, write a Religious Action Center rabbi and a Jewish Federations of North America official.
February 13, 2013 2:00pm
A Jewish Federations of North America official urges the Jewish community to speak up for the Community First Choice option in Medicaid and the Achieving a Better Life Experience Act.
January 25, 2011 7:39pm
There are no quick fixes for America’s economic woes, William Daroff of The Jewish Federations of North America acknowledges, but he offers a few solutions to help some people cope.
- Jewish journalist sticks up for Trump after being called a ‘liar’
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Mike Pence visits site of Nazi camp Dachau
- Montreal imam calls to ‘destroy the accursed Jews’ in viral video
- Report: Flynn, Trump transition team, tried to defeat UN anti-settlements resolution