March 3, 2014 6:15pm
For Americans, national identity goes hand in hand with citizenship, whereas Israelis have a different understanding, write Yedidia Z. Stern and Jay Ruderman.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Actor James Franco has bar mitzvah
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews