March 3, 2014 6:15pm
For Americans, national identity goes hand in hand with citizenship, whereas Israelis have a different understanding, write Yedidia Z. Stern and Jay Ruderman.
- The 5 best exotic Passover hotels
WatchThis Canadian model is a comedy sensation in Israel
- This 90-year-old German rabbi is now a movie star
- IfNotNow protesters dance, chant outside AIPAC conference
- Report: Boris Epshteyn, overseer of Trump press surrogates, leaving post
- Buy Joan Rivers’ seder plate — for only $5,000