June 26, 2012 3:24pm
Gad Beck, the last known gay Jewish survivor of the Holocaust, died in Berlin.
June 26, 2012 3:19pm
A subsidiary of the CBS Corp. removed 23 billboards in the Los Angeles area calling for a stop to U.S. foreign assistance to Israel.
June 26, 2012 2:45pm
The U.S. Senate unanimously passed a resolution urging the International Olympic Committee to observe a moment of silence at the 2012 London Olympics for the Munich 11.
June 26, 2012 1:08pm
Iraq said it is cutting archaeological cooperation with the United States because the U.S. has not returned Iraq’s Jewish archives.
June 25, 2012 5:56pm
U.S. Rep. Howard Berman slammed a Los Angeles-area group for anti-Israel billboards that call for an end to U.S. aid to Israel.
June 22, 2012 3:02pm
The U.S. Senate passed the Farm Bill, which some organizations had expressed dismay over because it did not include full funding for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, which provides food stamps.
June 21, 2012 1:14pm
A new National Archives exhibit finally has Cleveland’s Michael Pupa sharing his story of how he survived the Holocaust and made it to America.
June 21, 2012 10:44am
The National Council of Jewish Women expressed support for pending Obama administration regulations mandating employer-sponsored health plans for contraceptives and sterilization.
June 20, 2012 12:56pm
The Flame computer virus, which was instrumental in sabotaging Iran’s nuclear program, reportedly was jointly developed by the United States and Israel.
June 20, 2012 12:40pm
The U.S. Senate Foreign Relations Committee unanimously approved legislation that would enhance security cooperation with Israel.
- Could Gal Gadot become the biggest Israeli superstar ever?
- Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump reportedly failed to disclose multimillion-dollar art collection
- This brave Jewish soldier saved an American battalion during WWI
- Scuffle erupts at rally against CUNY’s hosting of BDS promoter Linda Sarsour
- Jared Kushner reportedly encouraged to step aside as FBI investigates Russia contacts
OpinionShavuot is about breaking the tablets, and putting them back together
- Jewish, Muslim Manchester mourners have been friends for 10 years
- Portland man charged with light rail murder was known white supremacist
- Palestinian hunger strikers end fast after compromise on family visits
- Lithuanian Jewish leader sorry for insulting Russian-speaking Jews
- Children saved by ‘British Schindler’ dedicate Prague memorial to their parents