June 26, 2012 3:24pm
Gad Beck, the last known gay Jewish survivor of the Holocaust, died in Berlin.
June 26, 2012 3:19pm
A subsidiary of the CBS Corp. removed 23 billboards in the Los Angeles area calling for a stop to U.S. foreign assistance to Israel.
June 26, 2012 2:45pm
The U.S. Senate unanimously passed a resolution urging the International Olympic Committee to observe a moment of silence at the 2012 London Olympics for the Munich 11.
June 26, 2012 1:08pm
Iraq said it is cutting archaeological cooperation with the United States because the U.S. has not returned Iraq’s Jewish archives.
June 25, 2012 5:56pm
U.S. Rep. Howard Berman slammed a Los Angeles-area group for anti-Israel billboards that call for an end to U.S. aid to Israel.
June 22, 2012 3:02pm
The U.S. Senate passed the Farm Bill, which some organizations had expressed dismay over because it did not include full funding for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, which provides food stamps.
June 21, 2012 1:14pm
A new National Archives exhibit finally has Cleveland’s Michael Pupa sharing his story of how he survived the Holocaust and made it to America.
June 21, 2012 10:44am
The National Council of Jewish Women expressed support for pending Obama administration regulations mandating employer-sponsored health plans for contraceptives and sterilization.
June 20, 2012 12:56pm
The Flame computer virus, which was instrumental in sabotaging Iran’s nuclear program, reportedly was jointly developed by the United States and Israel.
June 20, 2012 12:40pm
The U.S. Senate Foreign Relations Committee unanimously approved legislation that would enhance security cooperation with Israel.
- The 5 best exotic Passover hotels
WatchThis Canadian model is a comedy sensation in Israel
- IfNotNow protesters dance, chant outside AIPAC conference
- This 90-year-old German rabbi is now a movie star
- House subcommittee set to OK $1 billion for Israel anti-missile programs
- Buy Joan Rivers’ seder plate — for only $5,000
OpinionOhio State Hillel is anti-BDS, not anti-LGBT
- Bernie Sanders declares ‘victory’ in withdrawal of GOP health bill, Reform movement urges expanding coverage
- Israel Police arrest 22 haredi Orthodox men accused of sex crimes
- Overwhelming majority of House Democrats urge Trump to preserve ‘two states’
- Iran imposes sanctions on 15 US companies over support for Israel