June 5, 2012 2:48pm
Israel Defense Forces Chief of Staff Lt. Gen. Benny Gantz responded to former Israeli security officials who are publicly criticizing a potential air strike on Iran.
June 5, 2012 1:59pm
Israel has begun inspecting emails of some Arab visitors and expelling those visitors who are deemed a threat to the country.
June 4, 2012 8:08pm
A senior U.S. Treasury Department official said in Israel that more can be done to place financial pressure on Iran and the U.S. is “intent on doing more.”
June 4, 2012 7:35pm
The Luzerne County Republican Party said it’s not yet sure how it will respond to the April 29 election to its party committee of a man with ties to a Pennsylvania white supremacy group.
June 4, 2012 2:02pm
A suburban New York race might put a second Jewish Republican representative in Congress.
June 1, 2012 3:42pm
Sen. Rob Portman, reportedly on the short list for the Republican vice presidential nomination, met in Israel with top leaders
May 31, 2012 9:22pm
The Reform movement, the Anti-Defamation League, the National Council of Jewish Women and Rabbis for Human Rights-North America welcomed a court decision ruling unconstitutional an application of the Defense of Marriage Act.
May 31, 2012 4:15pm
U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein accepted the endorsement of J Street’s political action committee.
May 30, 2012 8:15am
Israel is among the happiest countries in the world, according to an examination of international data by a finance website.
May 29, 2012 8:20pm
A group of leaders from the Conservative movement held an informal meeting with President Obama.
- 300 Jewish leaders sign letter rejecting ‘baseless accusations’ against Rep. Keith Ellison
- Pendant uncovered at Sobibor may have belonged to teen relative of Anne Frank
- Amazon employee fired after anti-Semitic note found in Jewish customer’s package
- Kerry reassures Netanyahu that Paris peace meeting will not lead to more UN action
- Boxing rabbi Yuri Foreman loses title bout
- ADL jumps to Rep. Lewis’ defense after Trump tweet