May 18, 2012 12:40pm
U.S. Rep. Dennis Kucinich announced that he will not run for a House seat in Washington after losing the Democratic nomination for his seat in Ohio
May 18, 2012 12:26pm
The United States and Israel are set to add Israelis to a fast-track immigration system.
May 18, 2012 11:29am
B’nai B’rith International condemned the Lithuanian government’s posthumous honor of Juozas Ambrazeviciu, the wartime prime minister who was a Nazi collaborator.
May 17, 2012 9:24am
The Jewish Council for Public Affairs expressed concerns about “fracking,” a technique used to extract underground deposits of natural gas.
May 9, 2012 9:35pm
The U.S. House of Representatives overwhelmingly passed bipartisan legislation that reaffirms and enhances U.S. policy commitments to Israel’s security.
May 8, 2012 5:19pm
The Jewish Council for Public Affairs endorsed using federal law to counter anti-Semitism on American college campuses.
May 8, 2012 4:56pm
Three lawmakers are asking the General Accountability Office to investigate the scope of U.S. funding for the Palestine Investment Fund.
May 7, 2012 8:09pm
Two Congress members from Michigan at the Jewish Council for Public Affairs annual plenum stressed the importance of stopping a nuclear Iran and passing a bipartisan farm bill.
May 7, 2012 3:24pm
Al-Qaida released a new videotape of kidnapped American hostage Warren Weinstein in which he begs President Obama to save his life.
May 4, 2012 8:00pm
An Israeli army officer filmed striking a protester will remain in the military for now.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
High Holidays 2016Easiest. Rosh Hashanah dinner. Ever.
OpinionWe need dialogue, not demagoguery, when it comes to Israel
High Holidays 2016A Sephardic seder, of sorts, for Rosh Hashanah
- Israeli Chief Rabbinate nixes 4 conversions approved by top US Orthodox rabbi
- SEC charges NJ Jewish philanthropist with insider trading
- Holocaust survivor, 100, takes U.S. citizenship oath
- 5 Jewish things to watch out for at tonight’s Clinton-Trump debate
- Clinton and Trump, meeting with Netanyahu, share commitment to US-Israel alliance
- Holocaust survivor, 100, takes US citizenship oath to vote in November
- Donald Trump hosts Benjamin Netanyahu in NY, backs defense ‘investment’
- Holocaust historian Saul Friedlander says he’ll leave US if Trump elected
- Trump’s Israel adviser: Annexing West Bank won’t harm country’s Jewish character