October 26, 2003 9:00am
Canada´s Parliament unanimously voted to establish a national Holocaust day, overshadowing the recent backlash over Prime Minister Chretien´s failure to directly address anti-Semitic remarks made by the Malaysian prime minister.
- Swedish Jews boycott Holocaust memorial co-organized by nationalist party
- Netanyahu, Trump to hold phone conversation Sunday
- Trump appointees’ statements could signal he won’t scrap Iran deal
- 7 unexpected Birthright trips, from yoga to Instagrammed food
- White House: Trump administration in ‘beginning stages’ of discussing embassy move