October 26, 2003 9:00am
Canada´s Parliament unanimously voted to establish a national Holocaust day, overshadowing the recent backlash over Prime Minister Chretien´s failure to directly address anti-Semitic remarks made by the Malaysian prime minister.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Op-Ed: Faigy Mayer’s suicide is a Jewish tragedy, not just an Orthodox one
- Why is a thriving Boston-area synagogue spending $15 million – to downsize?
- ‘Miracle’ babies born in Israel to identical twin parents
- 6 marchers stabbed at Jerusalem gay pride parade
- The Israeli razor ad that will make you cry
- Jon Stewart looks back at his Jewish moments