December 18, 2009 1:59am
The head of an organization that oversees conversions to Judaism has resigned amid accusations of sexual improprieties.
December 16, 2009 8:50pm
The FBI recognized the Brooklyn mother of a terrorist victim for her advocacy of anti-terrorism and anti-gun laws.
December 14, 2009 9:32pm
Paul Samuelson, the first American Nobel laureate in economics, has died.
November 17, 2009 12:59am
Maryland divested $38.3 million from the British company Royal Dutch Shell for investing in Iran’s petroleum industry.
November 17, 2009 12:49am
An afterschool Jewish education program for children with special needs opened in Los Angeles.
November 11, 2009 11:40pm
Israel would be allowed to participate in the World Cup if Qatar hosts in 2022, the chief executive of the country’s bid said.
November 10, 2009 9:19pm
A Bible that vanished from a Vienna library on the eve of Kristallnacht began its journey back to Austria 71 years to the day after its disappearance.
November 10, 2009 1:38am
The New York Mets will allow the Hebron Fund to host its annual dinner at a club in the team’s stadium despite a protest.
November 9, 2009 11:26pm
A handful of residents from an Ohio retirement community visited Israel for a 12-day mission culminating in a group bar mitzvah in Jerusalem’s Old City — the first bar/bat mitzvah for some of the octogenarians.
November 3, 2009 12:19am
The new 2009 Chanukah stamp was released by the United States Postal Service.
- Billy Graham, who championed Israel in public and derided Jews in private, dies at 99
- Teacher Scott Beigel did not want to be remembered as a hero
Editor's ColumnHere’s why we report on the Jewish victims of larger tragedies
- These Jewish women say celebrating Purim in the #MeToo era is different
- New Jersey rabbi arrested for meeting teen prostitute
- Trump negotiators welcome Abbas’ recognition of Jerusalem as holy to Jews
- US ambassador to Israel reportedly says evicting settlers ‘could lead to civil war’
- Why ‘Black Panther’ might also be a milestone in black-Jewish relations
- Iranian official: If Israel attacks we will destroy Tel Aviv and kill Netanyahu
- Britain’s Labour Party expells Jewish anti-Zionist activist
- Jared Kushner can push Israeli-Palestinian talks amid security clearance tensions, chief of staff says