October 28, 2009 7:30pm
A New York resident and an accomplice were indicted for allegedly agreeing to supply weapons to Hezbollah.
October 27, 2009 11:19pm
Americans continue to support Israel and are more concerned about preventing Iran from becoming a nuclear power, according to a new survey.
October 27, 2009 10:39pm
A possible contender for New York governor apologized for comparing an Orthodox Jewish lawmaker to the Antichrist.
October 27, 2009 6:33pm
A suburban New York resident removed a Nazi flag from outside his home after receiving flak from his neighbors and his mother.
October 21, 2009 10:00pm
With the weak economy forcing lifestyle changes large and small, one of the mainstays of American Jewish life — the bar-mitzvah party — is undergoing some recession-era adaptation.
October 13, 2009 8:07pm
Citizenship ceremonies for new Israeli immigrants will no longer be held at the Western Wall.
October 6, 2009 10:49pm
The founder of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation is suing a Dallas-based religious organization for praying for his demise.
October 6, 2009 7:17pm
A Palestinian Muslim instructor fired from a Chicago college sued for discrimination.
September 30, 2009 10:52pm
Authorities are investigating two anti-Semitic attacks that occurred in the same New Jersey county.
September 30, 2009 7:22pm
Markers intended to be erected for the unmarked graves of 266 indigent Jews were delivered to a New York cemetery.
- Florida congressman’s kids are using hamantaschen to help end gun violence
- Billy Graham, who championed Israel in public and derided Jews in private, dies at 99
- This Jewish grandmother was sentenced to death in Iran. Holland won’t grant her asylum.
- NRA chief singles out George Soros and Michael Bloomberg as ‘socialists’
- Jewish dad of Florida school shooting victim to Trump: ‘It stops here’
- Former NBA star Amar’e Stoudemire just launched a line of kosher wines
- Israel says it thwarted an Islamic State plan to bomb Australian flight
- In Democratic race for Illinois governor, the two top candidates are Jewish. The similarity ends there.
- Conservatives cheer Mike Pence when he mentions Trump’s Jerusalem move
- Polish senator suspended for klezmer-themed video of Nazi violence to Jews
- Can Jewish charities do good and make money? Impact investors say yes.