September 8, 2012 7:00pm
The rush to judgment over the Penn State scandal illustrates the need for teshuvah, or repentance, writes a rabbi in the university town.
- Florida congressman’s kids are using hamantaschen to help end gun violence
- Billy Graham, who championed Israel in public and derided Jews in private, dies at 99
- This Jewish grandmother was sentenced to death in Iran. Holland won’t grant her asylum.
- NRA chief singles out George Soros and Michael Bloomberg as ‘socialists’
- Jewish dad of Florida school shooting victim to Trump: ‘It stops here’
- Former NBA star Amar’e Stoudemire just launched a line of kosher wines
- US agrees to Libyan request that activists say prevents Jewish artifacts from leaving the country
- New West Bank settlement brings in temporary housing for outpost evacuees
- Palestinian stone-thrower bitten by Israeli army dog sues Dutch breeder
- US congressmen questioned by Israeli police after removing olive branch from Temple Mount
- Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens indicted in fallout from 2015 affair