October 25, 2009 11:01pm
Jewish votes and Jewish concerns are high on the agenda and, while there are differences, concerns of the Orthodox and non-Orthodox at the broadest level are one and the same, writes an Orthodox Union public policy official.
- Florida school shooting’s Jewish victims remembered for their kindness
- The Jewish sheriff leading the response to the Florida school shooting quotes the Talmud
WatchMom of Jewish girl killed in Florida shooting begs Trump: ‘Please do something’
- Mike Huckabee says US should follow Israel’s lead to prevent mass shootings. Twitter takes issue.
- Jewish brothers who survived the Florida school shooting learn what they mean to each other
- Amy Schumer weds chef Chris Fischer in private ceremony
- Comedian Jena Friedman: We should treat neo-Nazis the way we treat women
- Netanyahu to meet with Trump in March
- Britain’s Labour Party backs separate labeling for kosher and halal meat
- Rabbi urges friends of Florida shooting victim to ‘honor her legacy’
- White supremacist group: Florida school shooter is associated with us