January 18, 2017 12:01pm
WASHINGTON (JTA) — On Jan. 18, 2015, Argentine terrorism prosecutor Alberto Nisman was found dead with a gunshot wound to his head in what was almost certainly murder, not suicide. Whoever murdered him didn’t just want to kill him but rather his body of work. They wanted to bury the revelations he was about to…
- EU summit on Yom Kippur raises questions for Jewish leaders
- People are talking about whether Trump used the N-word. A Breitbart writer wants to talk about hip-hop.
- Jerusalem hostel blacklists Jon Stewart and other alleged ‘haters of Israel’
- Ilhan Omar, who once called Israel an ‘apartheid regime,’ wins congressional primary in Minnesota
- Journalist Peter Beinart detained and questioned at Israeli airport