Our New Normal blog focuses on the intersection of disability issues and Jewish life. We are grateful to our amazing writers for contributing their insights and perspectives–and to our readers for sharing, commenting and learning more about how our Jewish community can better support, include and appreciate people with disabilities and their families.
We are grateful for all of our contributors–and appreciate all of the new writers who shared their voices this year.
Check out 12 of our most popular blogs from 2018:
- Disability And Hospitality: The Rosenthal Brothers’ Legacy
- Exchanging Glances With God: Yom Kippur And Special Needs Parenting
- I Love To Learn: My College Experience In Makor
- Journalists Need To Stop Using “Tourette’s” As A Punchline
- A Bar Mitzvah Tale Of Two Sons
- Social Entrepreneurship For People With Disabilities
- Walking While Autistic
- Would I Be The Same Father If My Son Didn’t Have Autism?
- In An Old Folk Tale, A Message Of Inclusion For Today
- Shavuot: A Holiday Of Inclusion
- The Month That Changed My Life
- Autism, Parenting And Our Pets