January 28, 2002 10:00am
Eight recent terror attacks in the heart of downtown Jerusalem have reduced a bustling economic zone to an economic no-man´s land.
January 15, 2002 10:00am
Conscientious objectors, often called "refuseniks," represent a growing number of Israelis who either refuse to do reserve military duty in the West Bank and Gaza Strip or who reject outright any conscription into the Israel Defense Force.
December 18, 2001 10:00am
Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon brands Yasser Arafat as "irrelevant," and the Palestinian Authority president responds by issuing yet another pledge to crack down on terror. Despite those dramatic developments, Israeli analysts and politici
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- What Syria’s refugees think about Israel might surprise you
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- Ben Carson blames gun control for the Holocaust
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment
- Donald Trump gets priestly blessing from Jew for Jesus