July 20, 2015 3:44pm
On his last day as national director of the Anti-Defamation League, Abraham Foxman urges Congress to reject the Iran nuclear accord.
May 29, 2015 12:07pm
Attempts to combat BDS through legislation won’t hold up in America and distract attention from efforts to forget a comprehensive approach, the national director of the Anti-Defamation League writes.
November 7, 2014 3:44pm
The situation in Europe today has parallels to Kristallnacht, writes the national director of the Anti-Defamation League.
May 16, 2014 5:44pm
The ADL’s new international survey will inform efforts to fight anti-Jewish bigotry, Abraham Foxman writes.
March 14, 2014 11:16am
The late U.S. ambassador engendered the trust of Israeli leaders and was struck by their yearning for peace, writes the ADL’s Abraham Foxman.
December 8, 2013 2:46pm
The head of the Anti-Defamation League recalls a 1990 meeting between the newly freed Nelson Mandela and American Jewish leaders.
August 27, 2013 2:49pm
America has come a long way in the century since a lynch mob killed a Jewish man imprisoned in Georgia. But the anti-Semitic views that underlay Leo Frank’s killing are still apparent today.
September 25, 2012 2:41pm
True change will come only when influentials in the Islamic world recognize how destructive their anti-Semitic views are to their own societies, writes the national director of the Anti-Defamation League.
June 27, 2012 7:08pm
An additional $500 million annual investment is needed — including from some of the money sent to Israel, but meant for Israel programs.
January 9, 2012 7:59pm
A recent demonstration in which a small group of haredi Orthodox protesters wore yellow stars and dressed as concentration camp prisoners reflects “blatant, in-your-face Holocaust trivialization on a level that until now we have rarely witnessed in Israeli society,” the Anti-Defamation League’s national director writes.
OpinionWe have seen the future, and it looks Orthodox
- That time Rachel McAdams tried to go undercover as an Orthodox Jew
- ‘Hot cop’ from Hurricane Irma selfie suspended over anti-Semitic Facebook posts
- Chief Rabbinate telling more and more Israelis they aren’t Jews
- Marc Zuckerberg posts photo giving century-old kiddush cup to daughter
- Settlement of Refugees in Northern Canada Studied
- Leonard Cohen memorial concert in Montreal to feature Sting, Elvis Costello
- Chabad leaders call for reporting child abuse to secular authorities
- St. Louis synagogue opens doors to protesters against police shooting
- Bulgarian Foreign Ministry condemns vandalism in Sofia Jewish cemetery
- US opens first military base on Israeli soil