September 8, 2008 9:00am
The U.N. human rights chief slammed countries threatening to skip a U.N. anti-racism conference over unfair criticism of Israel.
April 6, 2008 9:00am
Recent Swiss actions are out of step with the West’s determination to confront Iran and commitment to the security of Israel, Abraham Foxman writes.
December 1, 2007 10:00am
The creeping emphasis on religion in our political culture, with some candidates openly professing their beliefs on the campaign trail, should deeply concern all Americans, the ADL’s Abraham Foxman writes.
July 10, 2007 9:00am
The Vatican’s decision to approve wider use of the Latin Mass undermines the theological basis for progress in Jewish-Catholic relations, Abraham Foxman writes.
November 22, 2006 10:00am
Simplistic, partisan analyses of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict do not do justice to the complexity of the situation, Abraham Foxman writes.
August 3, 2006 9:00am
Condemning Mel Gibson’s anti-Semitic outburst doesn’t mean ignoring more serious threats, Abraham Foxman writes.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Op-Ed: Faigy Mayer’s suicide is a Jewish tragedy, not just an Orthodox one
- Why is a thriving Boston-area synagogue spending $15 million – to downsize?
- ‘Miracle’ babies born in Israel to identical twin parents
- 6 marchers stabbed at Jerusalem gay pride parade
- The Israeli razor ad that will make you cry
- Jon Stewart looks back at his Jewish moments