April 3, 2013 7:49pm
For the son of Holocaust survivors, a business trip to Germany turns out to be an act of closure for his personal history that he says even his parents would have understood.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Lone soldiers from North America attend Thanksgiving dinner in Tel Aviv
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- NYC to fund security guards for Jewish schools
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter