April 3, 2013 7:49pm
For the son of Holocaust survivors, a business trip to Germany turns out to be an act of closure for his personal history that he says even his parents would have understood.
- U.S. authorities almost deport French Jewish Holocaust era scholar
- Bomb threats hit at least 8 JCCs, Jewish day schools across country
- Natalie Portman will not attend Academy Awards due to pregnancy
- Dozens of headstones overturned at Philadelphia Jewish cemetery
- Jewish prankster fools ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ judges with ‘crappy’ rapping rabbi act
- Physicist Mildred Dresselhaus, ‘Queen of Carbon,’ dies at 86
- US authorities almost deport French Jewish Holocaust era scholar
- ADL offers reward for information about Philadelphia Jewish cemetery vandals
- Did Donald Trump and the Jews have a good week?
- Swastika made of feces found at Rhode Island school
- Jewish women’s organization cancels Brazil exhibit after Israeli paintings stolen