December 4, 2011 6:08am
The White House has distanced itself from the American ambassador to Belgium, following his declaration that Israel’s conflict with the Palestinians has stoked global anti-Semitism. "We condemn anti-semitism in all its forms, and that there is never any justification for prejudice against the Jewish people or Israel," the White House said in a statement that was sent…
December 4, 2011 6:03am
Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta said Friday evening that Israelis and Palestinians would make serious headway in the peace process if only two parties would “get to the damn table." "The problem is right now that we can’t get them to the damn table," Panetta told a crowd that included Israeli Ambassador Michael Oren and…
December 1, 2011 11:42pm
Iran poses the greatest challenge in the Middle East, according to a joint statement issued this afternoon by Deputy Secretary of State William J. Burns and Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister Daniel Ayalon. Following a meeting between State Department officials and representatives of the Israeli government, a joint statement was released: U.S. and Israeli delegations, headed…
December 1, 2011 8:51pm
Supporters of presidential candidate Ron Paul deluged the Republican Jewish Coalition’s phone lines with complaints after the RJC revealed this morning that it declined to invite Paul to its presidential candidates’ forum next week. The six other major Republican candidates are scheduled to appear at the Dec. 7 event. RJC Executive Director Matt Brooks said…
August 30, 2011 8:14pm
Texas Gov. Rick Perry’s surge to the front of the GOP presidential pack has Jewish Republicans reckoning with a field that suddenly looks much different than it did just a few weeks ago.
August 23, 2011 9:00pm
To lead its efforts in the Jewish community, the Obama campaign has tapped Ira Forman, a political veteran who knows his way around Jewish politics.
August 19, 2011 6:59pm
Sen. Joseph Lieberman (D-CT) and Rep. Eric Cantor (R-VA) will not be attending Glenn Beck’s upcoming rally in Jerusalem.
August 16, 2011 10:22pm
The office of U.S. Sen. Patrick Leahy denied an Israeli newspaper report that the Vermont Democrat is trying to cut off U.S. funds to several Israeli military units.
August 16, 2011 7:58pm
The Obama re-election campaign has hired Ira Forman, the ex-chief of the National Jewish Democratic Council, as its Jewish outreach director.
August 16, 2011 3:10pm
Reporter Adam Kredo gets to the bottom of the mystery over why the White House changed photo captions to remove references to Jerusalem as part of Israel.
- Jared Kushner answers some Russia questions, but misses these big ones
- Famed Israeli singer dies after rescuing his niece from drowning
- Terror attack that killed 3 incited by ‘wild hatred,’ Netanyahu says
- Jon Stewart crashes Jimmy Kimmel’s interview with a bar mitzvah boy
- Israeli Embassy guard in Jordan kills assailant, bystander after being stabbed with screwdriver
- BDS activists prevented from boarding flight to Israel
- Pope Francis appeals for ‘moderation and dialogue’ over Temple Mount violence
- Clashes between Muslim worshippers, Israel security officials continue over Temple Mount metal detectors
- Second anti-Israel protest staged outside Istanbul synagogue
- White House to Iran: Return missing CIA consultant Robert Levinson and other ‘unjustly imprisoned Americans’
- Philadelphia 76ers draft pick to play for Maccabi Tel Aviv