July 21, 2010 10:46pm
Alan Dershowitz says that J Street is showing its colors by falsely implying that he opposes a Palestinian state and supports settlements.
March 24, 2009 12:44am
Those who successfully challenged the nomination of Charles W. Freeman Jr. to become chairman of the National Intelligence Council should be praised for an act of high patriotism, not accused of dual loyalty, says Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz.
- Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump reportedly failed to disclose multimillion-dollar art collection
- Could Gal Gadot become the biggest Israeli superstar ever?
- Scuffle erupts at rally against CUNY’s hosting of BDS promoter Linda Sarsour
- Britain joins US in opposing UN health body’s resolution singling out Israel
- This brave Jewish soldier saved an American battalion during WWI
OpinionShavuot is about breaking the tablets, and putting them back together
- Jewish, Muslim Manchester mourners have been friends for 10 years
- Portland man charged with light rail murder was known white supremacist
- Hungarian state TV airs Iranian leader calling George Soros ‘evil Zionist-American’
- Palestinian hunger strikers end fast after compromise on family visits
- Estonian Jewry celebrates revival 75 years after Nazis declared it extinct