July 21, 2010 10:46pm
Alan Dershowitz says that J Street is showing its colors by falsely implying that he opposes a Palestinian state and supports settlements.
March 24, 2009 12:44am
Those who successfully challenged the nomination of Charles W. Freeman Jr. to become chairman of the National Intelligence Council should be praised for an act of high patriotism, not accused of dual loyalty, says Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- James Franco has bar mitzvah at 37
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment
- Palestinian teen in Jerusalem stabs Jewish man, he shoots her
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- Actor James Franco has bar mitzvah