February 1, 2011 1:16am
Israeli leaders and the entire Israeli population are gravely concerned that the turmoil in Egypt will ultimately bring to power a new government hostile to the Jewish state, writes an official of The Israel Project.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?
- The ‘Kate Middleton effect’ on synagogue fashion
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- From ‘Amy Winehouse sound’ creators, a funky Hanukkah anthem
- Polish Jewish leader heads protest against new parliament
- Report: Senior Israeli officials fear PA collapse