February 1, 2011 1:16am
Israeli leaders and the entire Israeli population are gravely concerned that the turmoil in Egypt will ultimately bring to power a new government hostile to the Jewish state, writes an official of The Israel Project.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm